[FRIAM] lockdowns

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 23:48:20 EDT 2021

Hi, Dave,

Am I allowed to answer the same email twice?  Well, I guess we'll see.

I cannot imagine states more different than north Dakota and Connecticut.  Ct is 48th in size, 4th in density, and was next to two of the early hot spots.  North Dakota is 17th in size, and 49th in density and was late to the party.  ND is first in total cases per population, CT is 24th.  You're trolling me, right?  Omigosh.  I've been pranked.

Still, I want to know -- NOT a rhetorical question -- why you WANT to believe that public health measures don't work.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/