[FRIAM] lockdowns

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Wed Apr 7 21:49:01 EDT 2021

Eric writes:

< 4. But a thing I find strange, for this list, is what feels like kind of a lack of a reflex toward empathy with the actual position the public-health officials are in, as humans responsible for doing a certain job. >

Ha!  The government and public officials have been terrorizing people?  What I remember, and still see, is a set of doctors and epidemiologists that day after day say more or less the same things.    It’s boring and obvious, and probably for them too.   Yet people come up with wacky theories that they are part of conspiracy to destroy their sandwich shops and taverns.   Pfft.  Whatever.  After I a while I have started to wish they were that dark.  Yes, if you are out in the desolate plains of Tecolote New Mexico, by all means do whatever you want.  It isn’t hundreds of federal agents (or even one) will be suddenly bearing down on you if you don’t wear a mask.   If you don’t mind, just stay where you are.    That works for everybody.

Marcus