[FRIAM] Effigification

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Apr 9 10:31:30 EDT 2021

I would separate been criticized in a fair way from being sideswiped, e.g. to a boss, to peers, or in public.   Yes some people can’t even handle having their ego injured in private.  But if someone is going after you in a way that can hurt in a substantive way, then the one must consider a response (indirectly or directly).  The worst is someone like Trump that misleads in private, only to maul on Twitter.