[FRIAM] Instructional scaffolding - Wikipedia

Stephen Guerin stephen.guerin at simtable.com
Sat Apr 10 20:52:40 EDT 2021

Nick asks:
| How do you imagine Her.

I interpret the Archer to be symbolism of an Immanent God in the
pantheistic tradition of Spinoza and Harold Morowitz. Looking a little into
Khalil Gibran, he is described as a pantheist and Sufi mystic on Wikipedia
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kahlil_Gibran>..

You've referenced this poem twice now and I was curious what the symbolism
was for you (Not necessarily if you believe it).

If you want to stick with your original answer, we can return this thread
to plumbing the semantic depths of "scaffolding" ;-p

-Stephen