[FRIAM] murder offsets

⛧ glen gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 18:14:32 EDT 2021

This isn't what you asked for. But I'd argue against storing value at all, anywhere. That's for 2 reasons: 1) often, not you or anyone here necessarily, what people who think 'storing value' really want is *rent* ... to make money without contributing productively. And 2) hoarding doesn't imply value. Money contributes to the world by it's *movement*, by changing hands. So a savings account or money market can (somewhat passively) help the world more than burying cash in your yard. But *spending* money helps the world in innumerable ways, especially when it's not to buy arbitrary stuff, but to encourage others to do work ... like .... [cough] ... write poetry or brew beer.

--
glen ⛧