[FRIAM] murder offsets

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Wed Apr 14 17:49:55 EDT 2021

I am a strong supporter of Bitcoin. Sure there are negatives, it's not all
just positive. There also are risks, Bitcoin could lose all it's value. The
main reason why I support it is because it's probably one of the best ways
to store value. With all the crazy printing of fiat currencies all around
the world, is there a good argument that any fiat currency will keep it's
value? I'd really like to listen to these arguments with an open mind. I'd
also like to listen to arguments why any other way to store value is
significantly better than Bitcoin.
But, I'm not saying it's the only way to store value and I'm definitely not
advocating to store all your value in Bitcoin. A portfolio where some
portion, dependent on individual circumstances, is stored in Bitcoin is in
my opinion very good.