[FRIAM] murder offsets

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 15 12:58:46 EDT 2021

"if disaster strikes ..."

What kinds of "disaster" are possible and probable? Given that list, which among them do not take down "cyberspace." ("Cyberspace is where your money is." John Perry Barlow)

I know a lot of 'survivalists' and none of them would consider anything other than than a Krugerrand under the mattress as a realistic hedge against disaster.

davew