[FRIAM] water, again (was murder offsets)

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:10:18 EDT 2021

I think what's missing in that story is the context about how it came to be that a) there exist desperately poor people who need that water and b) the rules/charity system that deigns to gift that water to those people. Pick away at the gloss that *appears* kilned into the material, and you'll usually find some (often unrecognized) superheroes who made it happen. Order requires energy.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ