[FRIAM] A Theory of (Almost) Everything - IEEE Spectrum

Merle Lefkoff merlelefkoff at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 13:41:01 EDT 2021

Nick, I think we have an energy supply problem.  We don't have enough stuff
left in the ground to dig up to supply our technology much longer at a
price anyone can afford.  I have a colleague who has calculated that we
will run out of copper in three years, as just one example.  My
understanding is that copper wire conducts most of our electricity.