[FRIAM] A Theory of (Almost) Everything - IEEE Spectrum

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Apr 15 14:22:00 EDT 2021

The problem is what to do at night.   Santa Fe could invest in a big battery system to soak up excess during the day.
That means the city would have buy megawatt-scale batteries and homeowners would need to broadly deploy panels and/or have their own batteries.
How many people want another loan for a payoff that takes a decade to turn a profit?