[FRIAM] water, again (was murder offsets)

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Apr 19 12:13:54 EDT 2021

But that's (largley) the theme of the Chiang interview, technology isn't commensurate with selfish/evil/altruist/good individuals. Technology goes it's own systemic way, regardless of the specialness of the components involved. Capitalism requires an underclass ... if not *desperately* poor, regular good old fashioned poor.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ