[FRIAM] water, again (was murder offsets)

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Mon Apr 19 14:18:00 EDT 2021

>> Capitalists plan to make huge profits by recycling.
>> https://www.redwoodmaterials.com/ <https://www.redwoodmaterials.com/>

One of the other things I look at when I question the motives of a new
"corporate entity" is their chosen State of Incorporation.   Nevada and
New Jersey are acutely implicated in their attempts to attract "shady"
businesses.

from Investopedia
<https://www.investopedia.com/terms/n/nevada_corporation.asp> -

    Another unique advantage of Nevada corporations is that company
    officers and directors are well-protected
    <https://www.natlawreview.com/article/nevada-supreme-court-gross-negligence-insufficient-director-breach-fiduciary-claims> against
    lawsuits arising from lawful business pursuits.

If the principals behind Redwood Materials INC are all upstanding
long-time NV residents or there were something specifically obvious
about their geography that makes them an obvious location for such an
operation, then I can give that question a soft pass.   To be fair the
principals listed on their website
<https://www.redwoodmaterials.com/about> do seem to have honest
credentials, albeit maybe weighted toward having come from places that
acutely helped to create the problems they are promising to solve...