[FRIAM] interjection from another conversation

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 12:39:21 EDT 2021

Nah!

"Puttin' on the agony, puttin' on the style;

That's what all the young folks, are doin' all the while.

As I look around me, I really have to smile,

To see so many PEEEEEOPLE, puttin' on the style."

When I was 16, and even more confused than I am now, my parents were
reluctant to send me to a shrink because they were afraid I would lose my
creative edge.  Ballocks! Let's hear it for the PRE-conscious.  The
unconscious sucks!  FREE THE PRECONSCIOUS!

Frank take note.

Nick

Nick Thompson

ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com