[FRIAM] Natures_Queer_Performativity_the_authori.pdf

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 19:09:08 EDT 2021

Sometime around twenty years ago I was approached by a company that was a
spinoff of Kaiser-Permanente.  They have access to decades of medical
records about millions of patients.  Their goal was to determine how much
of medical advice given to patients is evidence-based versus traditional
rule-based responses to patient symptoms and complaints.  Their preliminary
analysis was that about 25% was evidence-based.  I asked my primary care
provider what he thought and he wasn't surprised.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505