[FRIAM] Natures_Queer_Performativity_the_authori.pdf

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Apr 30 10:40:06 EDT 2021

Obviously. But it's a bit revisionist to project our data-driven inductivism back into the past. The not-true, not-false hand-waving McLaren points out was not a Noble lie told to prep everyone for the day when induction would work. They were spreading bullsh¡t for their own purposes.

Had they been more authentic, like the biologists I've run across, and admitted their theory isn't unquestionably coherent, the spread of bullsh¡t would have been mitigated.

But whatever, I agree with your previous sentiment that what matters is that an insight obtained and tracing the learning algorithm at work. With the for-profit Epic holding > 48% market share in EHR, we do stand a chance of effective induction, even if Epic's business model is a little too much like SAP. Upper ontologies might save our butts at this point, helping harmonize all that very crappy and disparate induction-thwarting data.

And I just noticed I conflated a man (Szasz) with a variety of hops (Saaz), that must be me observing myself preparing to brew. 8^D

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ