[FRIAM] Science fiction query?

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 17:14:13 EDT 2021

Geez Steve.  Benet!!!!!!??????????.   I cut my eye-teeth on John Brown’s
Body and Civil War studies at the age of 12, in the 7th grade.  Do you
remember Melora Vilis and the hay loft?  Lot’s of buzz when we got to that
passage.

You’ld think I would have remembered, therefore, if it was Benet I had read.
My present theory is that somebody reupped it in the fifties and I read it
then.

Thanks, Steve, for connecting up two fragments of my past.  Gosh,  for
somebody who sometimes plays a libertarian redneck on TV, you sure do know a
heluva lot of STUFF about a heluva lot of STUFF!

Hat’s off!

Nick

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com