[FRIAM] Moral collapse and state failure

Pieter Steenekamp pieters at randcontrols.co.za
Tue Aug 10 03:03:40 EDT 2021

Steve,

Thanks for your hopes for us in South Africa.

I try not to be judgemental, so I will just say that South Africa's "Right
Wing"'s world view differs radically from mine and in my opinion if their
ideas are implemented it would lead to disaster. Fortunately for us they
have negligible clout in society, we can safely just ignore them and move
on..