[FRIAM] "ZAMM"

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 12:46:33 EDT 2021

Dave,

Not harsh at all, Dave.   Just the kind of variation in reading that I was interested in.  For you, apparently, the book was read for its possible insights into eastern thought, and for that purpose, it wasn’t anything special;  I read it for its insights into philosophy generally, and for that rather more naïve purpose, it was more useful.

I am trying to finish up my second reading.  I am in Oregon reading about Gumption Traps.  Do you remember gumption traps?   The meme stuck in our family for years, long after we had almost forgotten the book itself.

We are working on a possible cat three hurricane for Sunday, here, so I may go silent for a bit.

Where is Roger C?  I worry for those in peril on the seas.

Nick

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/