[FRIAM] Steaming services

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 21:55:22 EDT 2021

My daughter, now 29, had an iPad when she was a young adolescent.  I asked
her once how many songs were on it.  She said there were 8000.  My
understanding was that they should cost 99 cents each.  I asked how she got
so many.  She says each kid copies all the songs on all their friends'
iPads.  There must have been a way to avoid duplication.  I told her I
hoped she didn't go to jail.  Someone told me that the music companies
liked this because it made their recordings popular.  Hard to believe.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505