[FRIAM] Steaming services

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Sun Aug 22 22:35:17 EDT 2021

Imogen Heap started a project called the Mycelia music network a few years ago.    Since then there are some other blockchain-tech companies like Audius.co that aim to connect the consumer and artists directly.   I guess my expectation is that a lot of what makes an artist successful is marketing and organized advertising.