[FRIAM] Steaming services

Curt McNamara curtmcn at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 12:35:27 EDT 2021

Speaking of curation - nothing better than a radio show for me! I stream
WORT out of Madison and enjoy several of their hosts enough to regularly
buy CDs based on what they play.

You can explore many stations across the world here:
http://radio.garden

After listening you can find the station web site which probably maybe has
playlists ... and archives of past shows.

               Curt