[FRIAM] Eternal questions

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 14:09:59 EDT 2021

So, you agree that I *have* fear. Great! What remains is a calculus by which we can talk about the scoping of the feelings we have. Some feelings will have larger scopes. Some will have smaller scopes.

Many of those feelings will be *purely* interoceptive, not merely peri-body, but intra-body. And a feeling that is purely intra-body is private. And only those animals that have similar structure will be able to share those feelings in an inter-subjective way. ... I.e. what it's like to be a bat can only be shared by bat-like creatures.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ