[FRIAM] On the: RLY!? side

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Aug 26 12:18:12 EDT 2021

Anti-vax needs a justification that can survive peer review.   Because Tucker said so and I have a right to my liberty, etc. is not a justification.    One might be a concern about inflammation.    The vaccine will stimulate IGG-M production which could exacerbate some auto-immune conditions, and I have that auto-immune condition.