[FRIAM] On the: RLY!? side

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Aug 26 19:53:35 EDT 2021

A public servant remarked to me that their boss mostly does things to pacify unreasonable people.  This in turn encourages more unreasonable behavior.   The agency of the unreasonable people is characterized by how much disruption they can cause, not by the inherent value of the goals that they have.  The goals are just a temporary means by which to demonstrate their agency and process their feelings of alienation.   I suggest that this neediness at some point becomes toxic and cannot be repaired.   At a company, those people get fired.