[FRIAM] Liberal dilemmas

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:37:25 EDT 2021

As a thought experiment, imagine that the person in the cartoon is walking
through a group of drunk people getting into their cars. Does the cartoon
still bother you or is it somehow related to the politics behind masks?

The laws against drunk driving is also an authoritarian rule that limits my
liberty. Even seat belt laws limit my liberty. Is it wrong to agree with
some authoritarians when they make sense?

Cody Smith