[FRIAM] Weighted Ensemble

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 12:38:42 EDT 2021

In my ignorance, I've thought of weighted ensemble (WE) as a specific kind of novelty search. E.g. weighting toward trajectories that exhibit anomalies. Is that what you mean by it?

Also, for each of the 5 you're interested in, do you have convenient example cites for each/any of them? In particular, (2) and (3)? Or are these just ideas of places where you think WE should apply?

For my part, no. I haven't used WE in particular. I have a friend who's worked on identifying mechanical anomalies from audio (recordings of machines as they hum). He may have used it. I'll ask.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ