[FRIAM] Liberal "othering" or statement of fact?

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:26:37 EDT 2021

I think you guys are counting on natural selection to do a lot work than it is capable of.  How many illegitimate children to you guess Alex Jones has!!!????  I’d guess more than all the discussants on this thread put together.

Nick Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com

 <https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/