[FRIAM] more modal realism

Frank Wimberly wimberly3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 19:37:31 EST 2021

Dave,

Would you call the anxiety you experienced a "panic attack"?  I've had a
couple each of which was stimulated by a dream in which I was going to be
trapped inside of something (claustrophobia).  In each case it took
medication to dissipate the intense anxiety.  Also, I think I had a milder
attack when I first smoked marijuana in 1966.  Given my background it's
tempting to understand the intense ones as unconscious memories of birth.

---
Frank C. Wimberly
140 Calle Ojo Feliz,
Santa Fe, NM 87505