[FRIAM] more modal realism

Prof David West profwest at fastmail.fm
Tue Dec 28 20:47:00 EST 2021

Frank, it was definitely a panic attack, but with a strange sense of observing myself having one. I have had similar experiences where I was aware that my body was going into shock, but somehow remaining independent and being able to "manage" the process with meditation and breathing techniques.

This is definitely a provocation for the consciousness deniers — I not only feel conscious, but simultaneously meta-conscious.   *:)*

davew