[FRIAM] Strawman/Steelman

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Tue Feb 2 13:56:43 EST 2021

Glen writes:

< The GameStop episode captures this problem nicely, I think. And it's waaay less fraught with nonsense like QAnon or white supremacy than the *legitimate* gripes of your everyday Trump supporter. It's less fraught because finance is (can be) concrete. If we can address the social media problem w.r.t. finance, then *maybe* we can address it in more abstract domains. >

Is there a social media problem w.r.t. finance?    Doesn't this take care of itself in terms of personal and corporate bankruptcy?

Marcus