[FRIAM] Conditional Association and the "natural order"

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 12:20:22 EST 2021

Yes. Nicely subtle addition. One of the worst insults that's ever been hurled at me was when I reconnected with a friend after a few years and, while talking about our interim evolution, he said "You're one of the most consistent people I know." Ouch. Subjectively, I change my mind several times per day, per week, per year, per decade. But apparently, when viewed from the outside, this guy at least, saw little difference. I continue to *hope* he thought it was a compliment and was telling a white lie to be nice.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ