[FRIAM] Conditional Association and the "natural order"

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Feb 11 13:34:15 EST 2021

I can't find the clip now, but I'm reminded of scene in a drama (Queen of the South?) where a journalist is confronted by a bad guy who proposes "Let's find out whether the pen is indeed mightier than the sword."  He stabs the journalist in the stomach and he dies.   That kind of sets my threshold of tolerance for open-ended bullshit about the impossibility of truth.   Because that guy was dead.