[FRIAM] infrastructure and faux-diversity

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:39:31 EST 2021

Yeah, and apparently, there's a mostly false meme that wind turbines are to blame. But most of the shortfall in power is due to failing natural gas and coal plants. Again, I have no knowledge of the details. Care is warranted when thinking about where to apply blame. And it doesn't really matter who's to blame while people are still suffering. Trouble is, by the time the emergency's over, nobody'll take the time do the post-mortem and apply blame appropriately. We'll all go back to ogling people on Instagram. [sigh]

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ