[FRIAM] infrastructure and faux-diversity

Gillian Densmore gil.densmore at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 16:46:20 EST 2021

OMG yeah :(  it's...just awful. And not just placing it where it should, or
if it's just basic physics, but then not going back to invest in more
robust redundancies. A future tech forum I also follow has said Elon Musk
as him and not CEO, might be able to get homes  batteries, possible the
powerwalls.  Or large insulated batteries so that homes  freezing the worst
can get heat and saftey while gaslines get defrosted.