[FRIAM] neural/symbolic integration workshop

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 12:47:12 EST 2021

I didn't see that presentation. My attendance has been marred by a lack of work-life balance. But there is a tantalizing bidirectionality statement in the paper: "Although we have directed edges in the schema graph, we traverse it in an undirected manner: from any vertex v, we visit its neighbors from both incoming and outgoing edges." But maybe the interesting duality lies not in the ER vs DR schema but in construction-pruning, which might map better to the Feynman integral.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ