[FRIAM] neural/symbolic integration workshop

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 13:35:13 EST 2021

Yes! I think my intuition is in a similar direction, or at least I gather so
from what I understand you to be saying. The whole project of *ontological
pathfinding* seems to be one of identifying optimal networks of formal
expressions over data sets of some *knowledge* type. I feel like I can
imagine StephenG's ants crawling such a database and canalizing such
relations. To some extent, I would love to hear him carry out the analogy so
as to better understand what _he_ is getting at with his variant conception
of *dual graph*.

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/