[FRIAM] Message to the non-posting 95%

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 22:49:09 EST 2021

Hi, Russ,

I don't know what slagging-off means but it doesn't sound good.  It's
probably true that the average age of FRIAM members is way north of sixty,
but we do have some young pups, for which I am profoundly grateful.  Some of
the younger ones, I think, code and write to FRIAM at the same time, using
two keyboards and two hands, while reading posts on obscure bulletin boards
on a third screen.

Never a dull moment on FRAIM.

In short, we'll take you when we can get you.

Nick

Nick Thompson
ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/