[FRIAM] Message to the non-posting 95%

Russell Standish lists at hpcoders.com.au
Sun Feb 21 20:56:41 EST 2021

I would partake, if I weren't in a pertual state of
crunch. (https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=crunch%20time)

As evidenced that I'm only now reading a post that is almost a month old.

Maybe in a year or so, things will calm down :)

PS - I got slagged off a few years ago for insinuating that only old
folks (ie retired) and the unemployed have the time to keep up with these
very interesting conversations.

On Tue, Jan 26, 2021 at 08:58:48PM -0600, thompnickson2 at gmail.com wrote:
> Dear non-bloviators,
>

> Some of us bloviators have suddenly woken to the realization that we have no
> idea what you are thinking or what topics require discussion in a forum vaguely
> related to complexity.  I for one, am curious.  Hallooooooo!  Anybody out
> there?
>

> Nick
>

> Nick Thompson
>
> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com
>
> https://wordpress.clarku.edu/nthompson/

Dr Russell Standish                    Phone 0425 253119 (mobile)
Principal, High Performance Coders     hpcoder at hpcoders.com.au
                      http://www.hpcoders.com.au