[FRIAM] patriot hackers, again

Gary Schiltz gary at naturesvisualarts.com
Tue Jan 12 16:22:24 EST 2021

I agree with what you're saying, Marcus. I haven't seen any kind of
empirical studies, but my gut feeling is that mobs reinforce people's
willingness to be violent, and that willingness to participate in violent
acts, and the level of violence exhibited, grows exponentially with mob
size. If you can cut off the heads from the root of the tree, the smaller
sub-mobs should be overall less violent. The FBI should concentrate on
identifying and eliminating the "Billy Bob bin Ladens" higher in the
hierarchy of right-wing domestic terrorists.