[FRIAM] patriot hackers, again

jon zingale jonzingale at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 16:36:13 EST 2021

Is it possible that all the talk of mass surveillance, surgical special-ops,
and mission impossible themes of the Bin Laden-Bush W years were nothing
more than hype/propaganda? Are the police, FBI, NSA, etc... simply the
donut-loving porkchop-eating bumbling Columbo's of the '70s and '80s? I
never really understand what I am seeing out there. Every now and then, my
phone company will call to let me know that *someone* at my IP *likely*
torrented something that they do not own. *shrug*

--
Sent from: http://friam.471366.n2.nabble.com/