[FRIAM] it's world logic day!

thompnickson2 at gmail.com thompnickson2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 14:14:46 EST 2021

No, I still disagree.  IFF thinking holistically is the only way to think rightly, THEN thinking holistically is the only logical way to think.

But we are about to be bickering over definitions, rather than clarifying meanings.  So long as you know that there is normative dimension in how I understand “logic”, and I know that for you, there isn’t, that in your usage there is truth-seeking argument that is not logical, then we probably will bore other people if we go on arguing.

But I love you like a brother,

Nick

Nicholas Thompson

 <mailto:ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com> ThompNickSon2 at gmail.com