[FRIAM] The case for and the case against Covid vaccinations

uǝlƃ ☤>$ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 11:53:33 EDT 2021

But that's a bit of a weasel move. By using the phrase "Big Brother", which is overwhelmingly often used to refer to government(s), you implied the typical USA denotation of "censor", which is limited to government(s). Under the USA (and maybe other places), only Big Brother can censor. And Google is not Big Brother, even metaphorically, because their "Do no evil" mantra is compromised. So Google cannot censor.

But if you hadn't used "Big Brother", then your argument would be connotatively reasonable in the USA and denotatively reasonable in other jurisdictions.

--
☤>$ uǝlƃ