[FRIAM] Watching a Moose solve a Maze Re: solving mazes

cody dooderson d00d3rs0n at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 13:51:36 EST 2021

@Jonzingale. I think you are talking about the Cellular Potts page. The
code for it is on Github,
https://github.com/m0ose/onepagers/blob/master/potts2.html. I spent a lot
of time tweaking values and just staring at that model.
I don't know enough about DLA to make a good comparison. Maybe it is
similar in the way it randomly chooses a move whether it can perform the
move or not.

@Angel Edward <angel at cs.unm.edu>. Here is Owen's homework assignment from
back in 2011 for your class, http://backspaces.net/CS591/hw3/hw3.html
<http://backspaces.net/CS591/hw3/hw3.html>.