[FRIAM] Watching a Moose solve a Maze Re: solving mazes

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Mon Mar 1 19:12:40 EST 2021

https://arxiv.org/abs/1508.05647

From: Friam <friam-bounces at redfish.com> On Behalf Of cody dooderson
Sent: Monday, March 1, 2021 10:52 AM
To: The Friday Morning Applied Complexity Coffee Group <friam at redfish.com>; Angel Edward <angel at cs.unm.edu>
Subject: Re: [FRIAM] Watching a Moose solve a Maze Re: solving mazes

@Jonzingale. I think you are talking about the Cellular Potts page. The code for it is on Github, https://github.com/m0ose/onepagers/blob/master/potts2.html. I spent a lot of time tweaking values and just staring at that model.
I don't know enough about DLA to make a good comparison. Maybe it is similar in the way it randomly chooses a move whether it can perform the move or not.

@Angel Edward<mailto:angel at cs.unm.edu>. Here is Owen's homework assignment from back in 2011 for your class, http://backspaces.net/CS591/hw3/hw3.html <http://backspaces.net/CS591/hw3/hw3.html> .

Cody Smith