[FRIAM] Ramsey a pragmatist mathmatician?

Steve Smith sasmyth at swcp.com
Wed Mar 3 11:45:06 EST 2021

Jon -

I'm not entirely sure of the timing, FrankW may have some input on this,
but I believe that Erdos visited Berkeley many times during some of PK
Dick's most fecund/fetid years...   this makes me wonder if they sat on
curb on Telegraph sharing a bottle of MD-2020 now and then, swapping
ideas like this one...

https://www.dailycal.org/2018/03/04/phillip-k-dick-berkeley-retrospective/

FWIW for SF geeks,  Ursula Le Guin graduated from Berkeley HS with PK
Dick but never knew him until they both became well known...