[FRIAM] Score one for Wokeism!

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Thu Mar 4 18:12:19 EST 2021

I do get a little tired of all of the back-and-forth media coverage and political posturing about democracy and fair play.   Of course it was the full court press to slow down Trump's administration when it started.   In this sense the current climate of polarization is more honest.   Of course we hate you guys, we always have..