[FRIAM] Score one for Wokeism!

uǝlƃ ↙↙↙ gepropella at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:17:15 EST 2021

Well, SDO seems like a fragile psychological theory to popularize ... like power-stancing or somesuch. But even if we buy its credible extrapolation into everyday life, my guess is it would be context sensitive. E.g. within some group of, say, neo-fascists, a mexican-hat structure might obtain, where all the nazis accept the authority of the 1 nazi, but work like hell to make nazis 2..N equal in status. Similarly, we might find a scaled organization like a traditional matrix organization where we have hierarchy in 2 dimensions. Etc.

So even if we adopt SDO as credible, diversity is good and homogeneity is bad. And *local* flattening is healthy.

--
↙↙↙ uǝlƃ