[FRIAM] Score one for Wokeism!

Marcus Daniels marcus at snoutfarm.com
Fri Mar 5 13:50:32 EST 2021

I don't think it has to be the extreme case of self-referential fitness.   Q-Anon provides a scaffolding such that the landscape is "software defined".   It's not like a rabbit found some food to eat, and the food was growing due to favorable conditions on that hilltop.   The hill was there because some dorks on Facebook decided to make a hill there.   Anyway, I see what you mean by "flattening" if you really think that individuals and fitness are one and the same.   The possibility of "software defined" hills is what I would prohibit, e.g. World War Z.

https://youtu.be/uU0DNCV22dU?t=92