[FRIAM] Fwd: New message from Southwest Care Alameda

Tom Johnson tom at jtjohnson.com
Wed Mar 10 12:43:23 EST 2021

I think even non-registered Southwest Care folks might qualify.
Tom

Tom Johnson - tom at jtjohnson.com
<https://www.cloudhq-mkt9.net/mail_track/link/a27e2188fbcadb32bc_1615398203389?uid=226430&url=mailto%3Atom%40jtjohnson.com>
Institute for Analytic Journalism   --     Santa Fe, NM USA
505.577.6482(c)                                    505.473.9646(h)
*NM Foundation for Open Government*
<https://www.cloudhq-mkt9.net/mail_track/link/a27e2188fbcadb32bc_1615398203389?uid=226430&url=http%3A%2F%2Fnmfog.org>
*Check out It's The People's Data
<https://www.cloudhq-mkt9.net/mail_track/link/a27e2188fbcadb32bc_1615398203389?uid=226430&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fpages%2FIts-The-Peoples-Data%2F1599854626919671>*