[FRIAM] Fwd: New message from Southwest Care Alameda

Roger Critchlow rec at elf.org
Wed Mar 10 14:01:03 EST 2021

We're seeing a big scale up in hospital vaccination clinics in Boston.  I
got the Janssen one-and-done on Friday at an MGH clinic in Somerville.
They had 800 vaccinations scheduled that day, and they're planning to scale
up to a 1000 a day at that site.  And MGH had a dozen other clinics
offering appointments.   And Irene received an invitation from Beth Israel
Deaconess.

-- rec --